Halaxi™ Kitchen Grinder - Grinding time is less than 10 SECONDS!
Are you spending too time grinding?Is your grinder too big and taking up kitchen space?
Halaxi™ Kitchen Grinder is solution for you, it becomes quite easy to complete the kitchen chores even on a busy morning!
With Halaxi™ Kitchen Grinder, you can grind your beans to prepare a delicious salsa, sauce, etc in 10 seconds, save yourself time and effort!
WHY YOU SHOULD CHOOSE IT?
POWERFUL & QUICK: As the driving force of ultrasonic waves, fast grinding speed, grinding time less than 10 seconds or ultra-fine espresso particles for espresso coffee in under 30 seconds. You can use it for coffee, pepper, chili, spices etc.
MULTIPLE PURPOSES: Multi-function grinder is suitable for grains, beans, seasonings. It can crush up whole grains (soybeans, black rice, corn, etc.); coffee beans; vanilla seasonings; super-hard materials; pearls; oily materials (sesame, peanuts, etc.); fiber-containing materials (Ganoderma lucidum) by the ON/OFF button.
HIGH EFFICIENCY & LOW NOISE: The high power motor drives the special stainless steel blade with 150W of power and thus achieves particularly uniform results. Four-leaf serrated blade can quickly crush all kinds of dry food, rice, corn,... with lowest noise. The specially designed spice grinder takes up minimal space.
EASY TO USE:The operation is simple, the quick-opening free gear cover with cover! Moreover, the transparent cover let you see the grinding process to form rough or fine powderwhich helps you can achieve the perfect consistency every time.
- Material: Stainless Steel, ABS, AS
- Product Weight: 1.32 lbs
- Power: 150W, 250W
1 X Halaxi™ Kitchen Grinder
In particular, this versatile Halaxi™ Kitchen Grinder will help you create wonderful dishes for your family. An extremely nutritious cake you can make for your family with this Halaxi™ Kitchen Grinder
Cereal Baking Recipes
• 2 1/2 cups wheat berries
• 1 1/2 cups spelt flour
• 1/2 cup barley
• 1/2 cup millet
• 1/4 cup dry green lentils
• 2 tablespoons dry great Northern beans
• 2 tablespoons dry kidney beans
• 2 tablespoons dried pinto beans
• 4 cups warm water (110 degrees F/45 degrees C)
• 1 cup honey
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 2 (.25 ounce) packages active dry yeast
• 2 teaspoons salt
1. Measure the water, honey, olive oil, and yeast into a large bowl. Let sit for 3 to 5 minutes.
2. Stir all of the grains and beans together until well mixed. Grind by Halaxi™ Kitchen Grinder. Add fresh milled flour and salt to the yeast mixture; stir until well mixed, about 10 minutes. The dough will be like that of a batter bread. Pour dough into three greased 9 x 5 inch loaf pans.
3. Let rise in a warm place for about 1 hour, or until dough has reached top of the pan.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 50 minutes, or until loaves are golden brown.