Give your cookies a wonderful look this loving season with the Christmas Embossing Rolling Pin!
The Halaxi™ Christmas Embossing Rolling Pin features many unique patterns and it's SO easy to use! This extraordinary, wooden rolling pin is engraved with beautiful patterns : Christmas, Snowflake, Frost, Rose, Christmas tree and Heart.
Baking with this Embossing Rolling Pin will be a fun, especially for kids!
With one easy roll, you can transform your cookie and pie doughs and fondant into baking masterpieces.
It's a MUST-HAVE for every kitchen!
Easy to use, Designed for the dough not to stick to the wooden rolling pins
- Made from high-quality, solid maple hardwood!
Durable and moisture-resistant
Comfortable, easy-grip handles
- Easy to clean
- Make a great gift for any occasion
CARE OF THE ROLLING PIN:
- Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Wash dry with a brush first, then if needed with water, soap, and dry well before using again!
Do not wash in a dishwasher and try to avoid prolonged contact with water.
- Dry it thoroughly and apply a layer of vegetable oil or olive oil (Keep away from direct sunlight).
1 x Rolling Pin (Your choice)
HOW TO MAKE COOKIES WITH YOUR ROLLING PIN?
1 cup (220g) unsalted butter.
1 1/3 cups (175g) confectioner's (icing) sugar.
1 Egg (room temperature).
1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
3 1/3 cups (400-425g) all-purpose flour.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add egg and extract and mix well.
- Sift together flour and a pinch of salt, add to the wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
- Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
- Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops appear dry rather than shiny.
- The secret is to pre-heat the oven and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
Give your family and loved ones lovely and wonderful cookies that are guaranteed to put a smile on their face.